Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beijing Olympics


Well, I've been able to finally get some work done on some of my other pictures from China.
Most of the pictures that I've posted prior to the last couple of weeks, were all edited and cleaned up while I was in China. So there were several hundred other pictures I haven't even really looked at all that closely since returning home, because school started back and I have been busy with getting that started.

I worked on some of the Beijing pictures tonight. There ended up being some pretty nice photographs of the Olympic venue...I was pretty happy with them (they were still working on these when we were there July 7 and 8), especially since I took all of them from the moving bus.

So click the picture here to go see some of the new uploaded pictures from the Forbidden City, and the Olympic Venue.

No comments: