Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Lost Photos"

Ok, so I'm pretty excited! I lost (deleted) some of my photos from the very first days of the trip to China! Ugh...who knows how? I guess when I was cleaning up my laptop on the trip, they were deleted accidently!

Anyway, I kept looking for them, and could never find them on my computer with the other photographs! It was very disappointing! Then I ran across them on my picassa account, and they aren't the FULL size of the originals, but they are at least a good size...so...I've uploaded them to the second CHINA page. They are the FIRST 38 images on that page.

The ones I really wanted are the ones of our first morning in Shanghai, John and I walked around the block of our hotel, about 7am...and the city was coming to life! Loved it.
There were also photographs of the 400 year old TEA HOUSE that are part of this set.
(I think you can read all about that in the previous posts from July 5 in Shanghai).

(Click the picture to go to the page)

No comments: